Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS 2015 APPLY THE PROCESS OF MOVING FORWARD!!!!

Linear VS Residual income

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
AYN ADMIN OWNER
AYN ADMIN OWNER
admin

Linear VS Residual income Empty
PostSubject: Linear VS Residual income   Linear VS Residual income EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Linear VS Residual income 599782_140531299458062_144578305_n
If you are on the right side of the quadrant, congratulations as you are now earning an income but don't just stay there for the rest of your life. It's the common mistake of many people.

What does it mean?

Just simply add your stream of income so when something came up, your whole life will not be shaken on where to get money to supply your needs.

Not convinced???

Well look at the people around you. If you really want to achieve tremendous success then do the exact opposite of what they do.

Have your own business!

It's the reason why Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki or Henry Sy, Lucio Tan and Bo Sanchez are successful. They venture into business.

Nowadays if you have a capital but don't know what business to try, tendency is that you probably just keep your money on the bank where its safe,right?

If your money is on the bank, you're NOT really saving but lending.

Why?

Cause the bank lends your money to businessmen and invests it on their businesses thus giving you a little percentage of the profit, the interest "of YOUR money" which ranges from 2-5% per annum.

You see, they do BUSINESS out of your own resources.

Why not do the business yourself so you can maximize the profit of your hard earned money.

So what business will you try then?

I'm sure your option includes:

1.) Sari-sari/Grocery Store
2.) Computer Shop/Internet Cafe
3.) Party Needs
4.) Rice Store
5.) Garments/Boutiques
6.) Beauty Parlor/Salon
7.) Toy Store/Souvenir Shops
8.) Cellphone Shops/Accessories/Repair
9.) School Supplies Store
10.) Restaurants or anything related with Food

But what is the common mistake in doing a business?

We often start with a BIG capital, 100k/200k or 300k up.

Why? The principle in a business, the bigger the capital, the bigger the income.

The focus is on earning BIG right away. If its your first time to venture in a business, probably you might fail,right?

Let's say if you invested 300K in a computer shop business and you fail, I bet you are so depressed as you loose a lot of money and you probably end up broke.

I tell you, it's OK. I repeat, IT'S OK!

Because as you fail, you learn..

Brother and Sisters, failure is an important part of success.

Nobody gets successful without experiencing failures.

So what do you need to do?

Begin all over gain. Start small first and expect to fail.

If you start with a small capital and you fail, it'll be much easier for you to stand up and keep yourself going.

Remember successful people has lots and lots of failures and rejections before reaching their dream spot.

Col. Sanders the famous man behind the successful KFC chicken company failed a lot as he was rejected 1009 times but as he was rejected, he continuously improve his strategy and now one of the biggest company in the Philippines.

Henry Ford by the turn of the 20th century, had experienced two failing companies and lost the money of two different investment groups. But he didn’t give up. He located a third group of investors who gave him $28,000 to start a motor company. The “Model A” was born, and Ford went on to make millions of dollars.

Don't be afraid to fail, it's essential to one's success. Embrace failure and rejection as it will be our key to success.

LIKE THIS PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-believe-in-myself-i-believe-in-my-dreams/138205219690670
Back to top Go down
https://allyouneed.canadian-forum.com

Linear VS Residual income
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TECHNOPRENEURSHIP :: MILLIONAIRES MIND ZONE-
Jump to: